- For up to 5 people
- The whole of Hesse from 6.60 euro per person
- For as many journeys as you like
- Available for purchase in advance
- Can also be purchased as an RMV-HandyTicket (mobile ticket)
Onward travel ticket
Use for First Class travel
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- On the day it is valid, the Hesse ticket allows travelling – Mondays to Fridays as of 9:00 am until the end of operation as well as all day long on Sundays and public holidays in Hesse – for up to 5 persons for any amount of rides and for unlimited kilometres throughout Hesse.
- It is valid within Hessen in the transport associations RMV, Nordhessischer Verkehrsverbund (NVV) and Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN).
- Outside of Hesse it is valid to:
- Warburg in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Hannoversche Münden, Hedemünden and Speele in Lower Saxony
- Gestungen in Thuringia
- the towns of Hohensachsen and Lützelsachen in the township of Weinheim
- It is valid in all public transport in the federal state of Hesse insofar as these are included in the offers by the transport associations. The Hesse ticket is not valid on the long-distance trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG (IC, EC or ICE).
- In the RMV region it is valid on regional trains, buses, trams, underground and urban railways and also on night bus and express bus lines as well as for AST- and ALT taxi services. Insofar as a special surcharge is required, it must be paid per person and ride.
The Hessenticket costs 33.00 Euro.
- No refunds given.
- The Hessenticket is governed by our common fare regulations.