- For up to 5 people
- The whole of Hesse from € 6.40 per person
- For as many journeys as you like
- Available for purchase in advance
Onward travel ticket
Use for First Class travel
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- The Hessen ticket entitles up to 5 people to travel throughout the whole of Hessen the whole day, without kilometre restriction on the day of validity - Monday to Friday from 09.00 until the end of services, as well as Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- It is valid within Hesse for the RMV, Nordhessischer Verkehrsverbund (NVV) and Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Neckar (VRN) transport networks.
- Valid outside Hesse as far as:
- Warburg in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Hannoversch Münden, Hedemünden and Speele in Lower Saxony
- Gerstungen in Thuringia
- Eberbach in Baden-Württemberg
- Hohensachsen and Lützelsachsen in Weinheim
- Valid for all modes of transport in the Federal State of Hesse included in the range of services offered by the transport associations; the Hessenticket is not valid on long-distance trains operated by Deutsche Bahn AG (i.e. IC, EC and ICE services)
- Valid on regional rail services, buses, trams, underground and S-Bahn services, as well as night bus and express bus services including AST and ALT transport services in the RMV area; where services are subject to a special supplement, this is paid per person per journey.
- It is valid Monday to Friday from 09.00 hrs until close of operations and all day on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays in Hesse.
The Hessenticket costs € 32.
- No refunds given.
- The Hessenticket is governed by our common fare regulations.