- Admission ticket and RMV ticket in all in one
- Valid for events of the Erwin-Piscator-Haus
- Valid for the journey there and back up until close of operations
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
To some extent, not for online ticket
Use for First Class travel
yes, with supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
The admission ticket for events of the Erwin-Piscator-Haus in Marburg is also valid as an RMV ticket if it has a "KombiTicket" imprint.
- It is valid on the event day for the journey there and back till the closing business hour.
- For admission tickets issued as original tickets:
- The entry ticket has a "KombiTicket" imprint.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of the admission ticket, reservations or similar are not accepted.
- For Online-Tickets (orint@Home):
- For every personalised online ticket, one additional personalised RMV KombiTicket can be printed.
- This separate Print@Home RMV KombiTicket is valid only in combination with the Print@Home admission ticket and the ID card or passport.
In the introduction phase, the admission tickets are gradually shifted to the KombiTicket regulation. Therefore, please pay attention to the "KombiTicket" imprint.
Visit the webpage of the event organiser to know any exceptions to the KombiTicket regulation.
Admission tickets are available at the booking offices of the event organiser and their sales partners and online as "Print at home" tickets.