- Reduced admission to many museums and Events
- Valid for use on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the Airport
- Valid for one or two days as required
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with 1 supplement per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Use of IC service
- The Frankfurt Card is available as a 1-day or 2-day ticket.
- Valid for as many journeys as required on all RMV services in fare zone 50 including the airport.
- It includes reduced admission to many museums and events, for example:
- 20% reduction on Hop on-Hop off sightseeing tours, daily city walks and weekend theme walks around Frankfurt am Main
- 50% reduction on admission to museums in Frankfurt, the Palm Garden and the Zoo.
- 20% reduction on scheduled pleasure river cruises
- Free drinks, discount and gifts at restaurants and in shops
- The 1-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket up until close of operations. The 2-day ticket is valid on the day entered on the ticket and the following day up until close of operations.
- In Frankfurt at the following tourist information offices:
- Tourist Information at the Central Station
- Römer Tourist Information, Römerberg 27
- Tourist Information Höchst, Antoniterstraße
- RMV-Mobilitätszentrale Hauptwache ("Verkehrsinsel")
- At the airport from Frankfurt/Main Fraport AG, Welcome Center, Terminal 1, Arrivals Hall B
- At CTS-Eventim ticket agencies
- Online orders at Frankfurt Ticket RheinMain, www.frankfurt-ticket.de
- Single tickets:
- 1-day ticket: € 10.50
- 2-day ticket: € 15.50
- Group ticket (for up to five persons):
- 1-day ticket: € 22.00
- 2-day ticket: € 32.00