- For any number of journeys in Wiesbaden and Mainz (fare district 65)
- Reduced entry to museums, cultural establishments and other offers
- for individuals or groups of up to 5 persons
Possibility of including a second person
Use for 1st class travel
Yes, with surcharge per person per journey
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in part with surcharge (1 surcharge per person per journey)
Use of Intercity trains
- Can be used on RMV public transport in Wiesbaden and Mainz (RMV tariff district 65) from the date and time recorded on the ticket until the end of operations on the next calendar day.
- The Tourist Card is available for one person or for groups of up to 5 persons.
- In addition, there is a variety of reductions in cultural establishments, medicinal baths, on guided tours, souvenirs and other offers.
Points of sale
- Wiesbaden Tourist Information, Marktplatz 1
- Tourist Information Counter at Wiesbaden main railway station (Hauptbahnhof)
- Single card for one person (depending on supplier): € 9.90
- Group card for up to five persons (depending on supplier): € 18.50