- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for 1. FSV Mainz 05’s home league games
- Valid for up to three hours before kick-off in Wiesbaden and Mainz
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- An admission ticket to 1. FSV Mainz 05’s home league games at the Opel Arena also serves as an RMV ticket when it bears the word “KombiTicket”.
- The KombiTicket is valid for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport in RMV fare zone 65 (Wiesbaden/Mainz).
- Valid on matchdays for an outward journey up to three hours before kick-off and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
Admission tickets are available from advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners.