- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for Eintracht Frankfurt’s home league games at the Stadium at Brentanobad in Frankfurt
- Valid for up to five hours before kick-off
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- An admission ticket to Eintracht Frankfurt’s home league games at the Stadium at Brentanobad in Frankfurt also serves as an RMV ticket when it bears the word “KombiTicket”.
- It is valid in the entire RMV region.
- It is valid on the day of the event as a round-trip ticket on all RMV routes in the second class.
- For the journey there, it is valid starting five hours before the beginning of the event and for the journey back until the buses and trains no longer operate.
- The following applies to admission tickets on original ticket paper:
- The admission ticket is simultaneously valid as an RMV ticket if it has a Kombi-Ticket logo.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles to the ride, not copies of reserved admission tickets or the like.
- The following applies to online tickets (Print@Home admission ticket):
- Print@Home tickets are fundamentally personalised for the holder and only entitle the holder to the ride.
- The Print@Home documentation is valid as an admission ticket, KombiTicket and as a ticket for the holder in connection with the holder’s ID card or passport.
Advance ticket sales outlets of event organiser and their sales partners