- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events at the Alte Oper in Frankfurt
- Valid for up to five hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Admission tickets to events at the Alte Oper in Frankfurt are also valid as RMV tickets when they bear the word “KombiTicket”.
- The KombiTicket is valid throughout the RMV network for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport.
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to five hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up until close of operations.
- The following applies to admission tickets on original ticket paper:
- The admission ticket is simultaneously an RMV ticket if it has a KombiTicket logo.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles to the ride, not copies of reserved admission tickets or the like.
- The following applies to online tickets (Print@Home admission ticket):
- A personalised RMV KombiTicket can also be printed out for each personalised online ticket.
- This separate Print@Home RMV KombiTicket is only valid in connection with the Print@Home admission ticket and the ID card or passport.
Advance ticket sales outlets of event organiser and their sales partners