- Admission ticket and RMV ticket all in one
- Valid for events held at Mainz State Theatre
- Valid for up to three hours before the start of the event
Onward travel ticket
Holder may be accompanied by other persons
Use for First Class travel
Yes, with a supplement
Dial-a-ride taxi service (AST), express bus, etc.
Yes, in some cases with a supplement (1 supplement per person per journey)
Use of IC service
- Admission tickets for events at Mainz State Theatre also serve as RMV tickets when they bear the imprint "KombiTicket".
- The KombiTicket is valid for Second Class travel on all RMV modes of transport in RMV fare zone 65 (Wiesbaden/Mainz).
- Valid on the day of the event for an outward journey up to three hours before the start of the event and for a return journey up to three hours after the end of the event.
- Only the KombiTicket itself entitles the holder to travel on RMV – copies of admission ticket reservations or similar are not accepted.
Admission tickets are available from advance ticket sales outlets of the event organiser and their sales partners.